Saturday, November 12, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Today celebrates the one year anniversary that I have been Lady Julianna's sissy maid. I can't tell you what that means to me. She is a wonderful, caring, and loving Mistress, and I have learned so much from her. She has opened up a whole new world to me, with experiences that I never thought I would have. We made it thru all the ups and downs, good times and bad, and my love and devotion for her grows every single day.
She keeps me in chastity 24/7, and even though it is very difficult and frustrating at times, I wouldn't have it any other way. Feeling her cage locked on me every day helps me remember how much she loves and cherishes me. When I serve her, and see the key to my freedom hanging on her necklace, it only re-enforces those feelings.
We can't be together as often as we both would like, but I wouldn't trade the time I have with her for anything in the world. Whether I am dressed in my formal uniform, serving tea to her and a friend, cleaning her house, doing her laundry, or she has me bound naked and helpless, enjoying herself paddling my "spank-able" ass, there is no where I would rather be.
I am looking forward to many more years of service to this wonderful Domme. She brightens my day, and fills my heart with a joy that I can't even describe. We fit together so well, it is sometimes scary...like cookies and milk, ying and yang, cock lock and key.
I love you so very, very much, Mistress. You own me, heart and soul, and I can't imagine how my "sissy life" would be without you.
Happy anniversary, my wonderful Mistress. You have made me one very happy sissy.

contributed by cdangela

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Did you know there's a 12 word phrase you can speak to your partner... that will induce deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal for you buried inside his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, worship and protect you with all his heart...

===> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

Matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is absolutely binding to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will instantly notice him expose his soul and mind to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.