Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Misadventures in Chastity

(written by my beautiful and beloved sissy maid, Angela)

Since meeting my wonderful Mistress, I have been, by choice, locked in a chastity device. When I met her, I owned a CB-3000 chastity cage that I asked her to hold the keys for. She happily agreed, and thus began my chastity service to her.
Having worn the device myself on and off for a few years, there was very little difference now, except that I no longer had the ability to unlock myself when I desired. I would now have to deal with it on a 24/7 basis, as well as any problems that come along with it. Everything was going fine, and other than not being able to release myself, I didn’t have any problem with it.
(A little background here…I am a cross dresser, and Lady Julianna's sissy maid. I also have a snowplow business, and most times would wear panties, pantyhose and short skirt under my snow pants when out plowing. Anyways…)
It was the middle of January here in beautiful, snowy upstate NY, and I was out plowing early one snowy morning. I was wearing some very cute panties, tan pantyhose and a denim mini skirt under my snow pants, and of course, the CB-3000 securely locked in place. It was around 6 a.m., and I was shoveling the sidewalk at a church I plow for, when all of a sudden I felt a pinch on the bottom of my balls. I kind of didn’t think anything about it until I felt it again, only this time it was much, much worse. Obviously, something was wrong with my CB, but I couldn’t tell what. I turned to head back to the relative safety of my truck to check it out, and the pinching pain was unbelievable! Every step I tried to take only made it worse.
So here I am, standing on the sidewalk of a church, in the early morning darkness, it’s like 2 degrees out, snowing like crazy, and I’m afraid to even move because of the terrible pinching I am feeling on the bottom of my scrotum. I remember painfully chuckling to myself, and thinking “Oh, this is fucking great. Now what do I do?”
Being so early in the morning, no one was around so I unzipped my snow pants, reached under my skirt, hose, and panties to see if I could figure out what was wrong. As soon as I touched the ring of the CB that goes around my cock and balls, I felt a very severe pinch that almost put me on my knees. I put my fingers down to the area being pinched, and could feel that the hinge part had broken, and there was a chunk of very tender skin caught in between the broken pieces.
At this point, I am more concerned with my well being than anything else, but every time I tried to move it just pinched worse and worse. Now even though there was no one around, I still couldn’t just strip down on the sidewalk of a church wearing pantyhose and a skirt to inspect my chastity device. I would go to hell for sure for that! So, I reached into my panties with both hands, and pulled the broken ring apart slightly, which hurt like hell, but also instantly felt better. Now at least I could move without pain.
Holding the ring apart with both hands, I waddled…yes, waddled the 100 feet or so back to my truck, managed to get the door open, and climb in to the cab. After making sure the sensitive skin of my ball sac was no longer between the broken pieces, I pulled my snow pants down, pulled my skirt up, pantyhose and panties down, and finally able to see what the deal was.
The hinge part of the ring was indeed broken, and my only choice was to pull it apart enough to slip my balls out and remove the device. Fortunately, I only suffered a small cut on the bottom of my scrotum, but in that area, it felt like a 6 inch gash. I threw the CB on the floor of the truck in disgust, pulled my panties and hose up, my skirt down, and zipped up my snow pants, and went back to shoveling the sidewalk. Walking back to where I had dropped my shovel, I saw my foot prints from my waddle back to the truck…toes pointed out and shuffling in the snow, and burst out laughing to myself thinking of what that must have looked like, and being very thankful that it didn’t happen at 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
When I told Lady Julianna what happened, of course the first thing she wanted to know was if I was alright. After assuring her that I was, and telling her how I solved my little problem, we both had a pretty good laugh over it. She said she would have given anything to see me hunched over with both hands down the front of my pants, waddling back to my truck. Looking back on it now, I have to admit, it had to be a pretty fucking funny site.
A few weeks later, she got me a new CB-6000, which is a totally different and better design, and much more secure and comfortable to wear. We expect no similar problems with this device, and I am safely back in chastity for her.
contributed by cdangela315

No comments: