Friday, June 10, 2011

Cock and Ball Bondage Tutorial

I finally found the time to put together the photo tutorial I have been promising for so long. I do apologize for keeping ya'll hanging, but situations arise that have priority over internet fun, so please forgive me, and enjoy this step by step tutorial for fun, safe, and stimulating cock and ball bondage.

The first step I always do is
REMOVE THE CHASTITY DEVICE

Sorry, that gave me a chuckle.

I like to dust the genitals with
powder to help the ropes slide easier and prevent pinching. 


Now, down to business. For cock and ball bondage I use
5/16 poly cord. I do not recommend using anything thinner, as the thinner twines and strings can easily cut off circulation, or even cut the skin. I got a nice neat skein of this 5/16 cord at Lowes for $2. Be safe, not cheap. $2 is a small price to pay to avoid accidentally castrating yourself. 


Tie a simple overhand knot (at the end of your rope, not the middle) around the base of the cock and balls.

Slide the loop around so the knot is under the balls, and pull to tighten to a snug and comfortable tightness. Remember to always
slide your finger under the knot when tightening to avoid pinching the delicate skin of the scrotum, as shown below. 

Wrap the rope neatly and snugly around the cock and balls as shown. Make sure the rope lays smooth and flat, any twists or overlaps can cause discomfort and frankly, just looks like shit.


Bring the rope down between the balls and

cross over behind the scrotum as shown below. 

Do the same on the other side, bringing the rope down under the balls and crossing over in back.

 Wrap as many times as you like. The more wraps around the balls you use, the tighter it will squeeze them. I like to use three, I feel it is the perfect amount of pressure without causing too much discomfort. We don't wanna have to unwrap it right away because the balls are too tight, right?

Bring the rope back around to the top, lift the cock and begin wrapping around the penis only. Wrap snugly, taking care to keep the ropes smooth and flat. 


Sorry, this pic came out kinda blurry, but you get the idea.

When you come to the end of the rope (or the end of the cock, whichever comes sooner), leave the last loop slack enough to tie two simple overhand knots as shown below. Pull to tighten.

Trim or tuck the loose end.

You now have a beautifully bound cock, leaving the balls and head exposed and available for all kinds of delightful fun. Lick, kiss, nibble, pinch, flick, tap, slap, smack, or one of my personal favorites, tickle with an ostrich plume!

Enjoy applying these tips to your own bondage methods! Remeber to play safe, sane and consensual, and keep your safety scissors closeby!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice tutorial! Will try it on myself this evening... :-)

Dwayne Woodward said...

I wud wear nylons and let you do whatever you want to me!!!

Anonymous said...

im gonna share this to my GF and i want her to do that for me

Anonymous said...

Lovely, thank you. This is along the lines of what i was looking for and will be a great starting point for my boyfriend and I.

great Butch said...

Some months ago I saw a photo of cock and balls tied with the balls saprated by the figure eight you show here and the cock wrapped to the head. I became hot flushed and aroused immediately. Even speaking outlout "Me want!" Until I saw your tutorial I had made several mistakes trying. Thank you Lady I will frequent your site more often now that I am aware of it.

Anonymous said...

Did this last night it was great

Anonymous said...

This was my first wrap..great instructions...easy to replicate..thanks
Mistress Eden

Suebuf said...

Love your rope tutorial. My hubby is tied tightly and being teased while wearing a condom. Soon he will eat what he leaves inside. Thank you for the idea and love the blog.
Sue

Anonymous said...

wow that looks great love it..

Anonymous said...

This was so helpful. Thank you.

70Chaz said...

Thank you so much for these tutorials on tying, I eagerly wait for another

Anonymous said...

Exactly what I wanted to learn how to do--thanks!

Anonymous said...

When hubby comes home from his work trip .... I will try to do this. I think it is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wow this was great.. My fiancé loved it and it was east to do. Really good tutorial :) thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Yes and keeping it sain is illegally owning slaves

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial and easy to follow. He's going to luv it!

Anonymous said...

Would love to get my balls tied together and get jerked of then tie my balls separate and jerk me till I can't take no more

redoy khan said...

This is great! i have always wanted to know where all the yummy Veganplaces were and now I can easily eat out at these place or order in! thanks so much!
BDSM - Bondage


Anonymous said...

I beat my asshole with a leather shoestring whip until the cum ran from my phole over my ahole. Try it you'll do it more than once.