Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nominated

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Something pretty cool has come my way.
I have been nominated for the Bloggers Choice Awards under the category of Freakiest Blogger! (who, me?) 
I am thoroughly delighted and honored to have been nominated for this award and it would please me so much if you would vote for me.
Please vote for me HERE!

You have to create an account (sorry, at least it is quick though) but luckily they do not spam you or anything like that.
Looking forward to watching the vote tally go up!

Thank you so much to xfaeriedustx for nominating me, thank you to everyone who votes for me, and thank you all for reading The Lady Commands !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww tried to vote but it wouldn't let me create a profile... Apparently it doesn't like my name.. .but you deserve the award.. Your blog freakin rocks!!

RQ