Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chastity Games

One of my kinky friends was delighted to hear I was keeping my slaves chaste. She clapped her hands in a giddy sort of way and grinned like a Cheshire Cat.
"What kind of chastity games do you play?" 
I stared at her blankly. "Games?"
"You know! Do you roll the dice and see how many days he stays locked up? Or do you draw a card? Or put marbles in a bag?"
I almost fainted. Leave My power in the hands of chance? NEVER! Sure it sounds fun but that's not what I use it for.
Chastity is NOT a game... at least,  not to Me. It is NOT to add "spice and fun" to my life. It is a symbol of true ownership. As keyholder, I choose when they get to release. Not the roll of a die or the draw of a card or marble.
Mama taught me "If it's not yours, don't touch it."
Their cocks and orgasms belong to ME, not them. 
"If it's not yours, don't touch it"

^Bacon's cock locked away where it belongs^

No comments: